Project Title: PhysioFit
Project Contract Number: 2020-1-UK01-KA201-078894
Project Start Date: 01.09.2020
Project Total Duration: 28 Months
Project End Date: 31.12.2022
Applicant Organisation: Academy for International Science and Research UK
1.Instıtoyto Koınonıkıs Kaınotomıas Kaı Synoxıs - Greece
2. Hılal Dogu Akademı Egıtım Hızmetlerı Ve Uluslararası Proje Yonetım Danısmanlıgı Tıcaret Ve Sanayı Lımıted Sırketı - Turkey
3. 21.YY Egitimciler Dernegi - Turkey
4. Istituto Comprensivo Pescara - Italy
5. Jovenes Hacıa La Solıdarıdad Y El Desarrollo - Spain
1.To develop an educational game for young people in order to prevent obesity and its adverse consequences during childhood, as well as longer-term prevention of obesity in adulthood
2. Explore the use of innovative educational practices and to create technology-rich learning environments for both teachers and students.
3. Create community environments that promote and support healthy food and beverage choices and physical activity.
4. Enable teachers to further develop awareness and use of the conventions of English language, speaking skills and transferable skills.
5. Boost a Europe-wide collaboration among educators as well as education researchers and professionals, exchanging innovative, effective and engaging approaches to obesity prevention and also English education
6. Transfer of innovative teaching methods to numerous teachers, to enable them to explore and share innovative tools and techniques
7. Enable students to improve both their ability to communicate and their linguistic competence in English
IO1: Minecraft like Educational Game
IO2: Project Website
IO3: Lesson Plans
IO4: Digital Booklet